1918: Private estate of Enham Place bought for £30,000 to become first Village Centre for rehabilitation of disabled ex-servicemen.
1919: 50 disabled ex-servicemen arrive, with their families, and are offered a wide range of retraining opportunities in different trades. Enham Village Centre officially opened on 29 October 1919.
1922: Visit by King George V, Queen Mary and the Duke of York. King George V had personally donated £100 to the Village Centre in 1919.
1926: Landale Wilson Institute opened by the Prince of Wales.
1943: Enham services extended to civilians and those suffering from tuberculosis.
1940-44: Enham industries employed in production for the war effort.
1945: Egyptian Alamein Committee presented gift of £225,000 to Enham at a Dorchester Hotel luncheon. The name of the village changed to Enham Alamein in appreciation of the gift.
1950: Hostel, later named Phipps House, opened by the Princess Royal. It was the first in the country to provide individual accommodation for people with disabilities.
1955: Admission of people with a wider range of disabilities.
1966: Admission of women residents.
1990: Resource Centre opened to improve facilities for Enham clients.
2009: Enham celebrates its 90th anniversary.